Total Rewards Specialist
We are looking for a self-driven and a customer oriented Total Rewards Specialist who will join our Global Total Rewards Operations Team in Krakow office and who is interested in growing within the Total Rewards function.
A regular day at work:
You will have great exposure. As Total Rewards Specialist, you will cooperate daily with Stockholm based Total Rewards Managers, supporting our European and Global business organizations, with Regional Rewards Teams based across the globe, with HR Country Managers and Business Partners located across Europe, with Krakow based HR Services organization and other Localized HR teams, to ensure successful implementation of global reward practices and processes with highest operational excellence and constant customer focus.
You will be accountable for the work you do. You will participate in the Annual Salary Review, Short Term Incentive and other Global Reward Processes, from planning, through kick-off and implementation to project after-action review, and will do that whilst leading various projects and activities yourself, though intense communication and collaboration with peers and other team members.
You will have a meaningful job where you help others. You will support colleagues in HR and other functions by providing data, reports and analysis, which helps them take better decisions daily. You will be a rewards partner to every internal customer you have. You will add value.
You will be looked for advice. You will act as a gatekeeper for the rewards processes in accordance with the Group Compensation Directive and other principles. You will work in environment of principles and values and will ensure compliance in everything we do.
You will enhance your technical savvy. You will work with various systems for storing, sharing and analyzing data, including Cornerstone and SAP products. You will work with best in class software and platforms and with time will learn how to have the data at your fingertips. You will constantly work towards improvement of the compensation data quality and will collaborate with IT and Digital HR Specialists, to bring various improvements.
You will open a lot of spreadsheets. You will prepare many reports and will be working daily with logical functions in MS Excel. You will run macros and if you are that good, you will know how to write your own macro and help the team become more efficient. You will prepare everything in MS Excel but will be challenged to work with PowerPoint and Office 365 online collaboration tools. We use a lot of them.
You will continuously improve. You will be challenged to identify opportunities for improvement. You will be asked what you can do better, can you do this in a different way, what did you learn from this, what you could have done differently, better. We talk about that not only during performance reviews, but daily.
You will work for the success of the team. You will contribute to the internal knowledge growth process by sharing, collaborating and enriching our learning library with instructions, manuals and training materials directly related to your work. You will be a team player, you will support your colleagues, share your knowledge, give a hand when needed.
• Quick learner – You are eager to learn new things, explore new solutions, share your learnings.
• Growth oriented – You are interested in growing within the Total Rewards or broader HR function.
• Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Accountable – You are accountable for the work you do and do not stop until you deliver
• Proactive – You’re not just solving the tasks you are given; you always think ahead.
• Customer oriented – You easily put yourself in the shoes of the customer, are good listener and communicator.
• Collaborative – You are eager to share, collaborate, contribute to the team.
• Analytic – You know what stays behind the numbers, you can deep dive into issues to find the core of the problem.
• Resilient – You manage challenging situations in a professional way, you are respectful and composed.
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude – We all have it and you should have it too.
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Good knowledge of Office 365
• Min. 2-years work experience on a compensation related or reporting specialist role
• Background in total rewards, finance or business analytics
• Work experience in matrix organizations
• Very good command of English
• Stable employment in a reputable global company
• Flexible working hours (possibility to start work before 9 am)
• Interesting job in an international environment
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications
• Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace