Total Rewards Specialist
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Total Rewards Specialist
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
At our Electrolux Global HQ in Stockholm we are looking for a, self-driven and customer oriented Total Rewards Specialist to our Total Rewards team. Even if located in Stockholm office the geographical scope of the role is global for certain activities and processes and for others the focus is on Europe.
As Total Rewards Specialist you will work with HR colleagues from all organizational areas to ensure employees are rewarded in a fair way and recognized for contributing to our purpose of Shape Living for the Better by acting sustainably, creating better experiences and always improving.
Being part of a global Total Rewards team, you will be involved in total reward activities across Electrolux in order to support business needs and ensure that Electrolux can attract and retain talents.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Support in a wide range of operational activities, both related to annual processes like Annual Salary Review, Short Term Incentive Programs, Market data Analysis, and Off Cycle activities
• Involved in analysis and implementation of reward processes and activities e.g. Market data, Analytics, Offer Management, Blue Collars & White Collars Analysis, Proactive Compensation Analysis, Job Evaluation & Job Architecture
• Support in training activities, collaborate and interact with other HR functions and HR Business Partners to understand business needs on Total Rewards
• Analyze and evaluate internal and external market data, trends and insights to provide proactive, data driven Total Reward leadership to leaders and to support them to make strategic decisions
• Participate in securing that Total Reward is clearly and consistently communicated to HR, managers and employees across the organization
• Support work with Global Job Architecture and in the Career Framework
Who you are:
Growth mindset – eager to learn and develop yourself and the work
Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages the people you interact with. You also have perseverance to manage through challenges coming your way.
Analytical – With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Open – You are open to see the broader picture, keeping end users front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Communicative – Whether face-to-face or digitally, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers.
Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Organized – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
• University degree in HR, business administration or related field
• Ideally 4 years of relevant experience
• Excel skills is required
• English Language
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.