Touchpoint Experience Lead
Touchpoint Experience Lead
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Create experiences. Design with a human touch.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
Our Touchpoint Experience Leads combine strategic thinking and human-centered design processes to craft and build new services. You will collaborate with a broad team of designers, product managers, and business owners to help define strategy and growth opportunities for our Ownership Experiences. You will play an important role in facilitating the innovation process going from strategy to execution; therefore, bringing a generalist “Product Owner” skillset can be very helpful.
- Translate business strategy and user research into actionable insights for the touchpoint development workstreams
- Measure the Ownership Experience via the dimensions of cost, revenue, operational performance, user satisfaction, and benefits delivery
- Act as product owner and sign off on the high-level and detailed design of touchpoints, manage a continuous backlog, and coordinate effectively with other journey owners
- Resolve impediments escalated by teams and proactively solve problems
- Lead a core cross-functional journey team and make recommendations to a steering forum of senior leaders across Business Areas
- Recommend required resourcing, approve the business case calculations, and set targets
- Gain a deep understanding of external market context for future experiences and services
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across multiple business areas to understand their strategic priorities, key challenges and opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for Electrolux, building relationships with external business partners in order to test touchpoint concepts and service pilots
- Support the development of strategic priorities and initiatives
- Manage ambiguity and complexity, diverse stakeholders, and emergent requirements
As a person you:
- Act with integrity, honesty and morale
- Bring a growth mindset
- Are a strong internal and external communicator
- Are a true team player
- Are creative and meticulous
- Strong sense of ownership and “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Strategy, Engineering, or Innovation.
- Six or more years’ industry experience in areas that include: corporate strategy, startup leadership, product development, business intelligence & analytics, management consulting, or ventures
- Ability to use analysis to prioritize business value and operate in a matrixed environment, course-correcting along the way
- Experience leading highly collaborative teams in human-centered design (e.g., utilizing a design thinking process to innovation)
- Substantial experience working with consumer needs and business strategy
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Working experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
- General manager mind-set with cross-functional skillset, and ability to drive change and align senior stakeholders
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-SL1