Trade Communication Specialist Europe
Tell the stories that put Electrolux at the heart of homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
At Electrolux we want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences throughout the journey. This is where you come into the picture!
The European Conversion Marketing team is looking for a Trade Communication Specialist. This person will provide Electrolux and our trade partners with relevant, accurate and timely Brand and Product information to facilitate the commercial launch of our products. You will gather market-, competitor-, category- and product knowledge, and create B2B communication assets (Product Trade presentations, Pitch documents and Brochures) to engage our retail partners.
Your main tasks:
• Work closely with the Product Experience and Content teams to understand our product and range storytelling, key selling arguments, market potential and competitor landscape
• Analyse product information / market insights and create structured briefs to external agencies.
• Define the assets to be created and identify new formats to engage the target audience (B2B).
• Steer the overall project planning and secure deliverables according to timings and business goals.
• Measure performance of the assets created (identify scoring criteria) and strive for continuous improvements.
• Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relate
• 3+ years of experience in retail/ shopper/ trade marketing, preferably in consumer goods
• Understanding of market and business dynamics when selling through distributors and retailers
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams
• Ability to translate raw product and market information into clear, concise and exciting communication together with an external agency.
• Good project management skills, able to plan, prioritize & deliver on deadline
• We are looking for an agile team player, with excellent listening and communication skills, and passionate about marketing, sales and omni-channel retail.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Lauren Munoz