Trade Deals Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Business Controlling area for NoLA Cluster Sales Company with an office located in Miami, is in search of a highly qualified professional with high experience in “Trade deals – Commercial Agreements”, which can support the organization with the management and control of all commercial investment of the region. This role is responsible to manage all commercial agreement for NoLA, providing a close follow up of all trade investments through-out all channels, such as: Retail, e-commerce, building companies, etc. This role will have clear visibility of the investment in discounts, logistics agreements, sell-out initiatives, etc., and act as the gatekeeper that all of these are under control and under the company's commercial policy.
- Responsible for the financial management of all trade deal investments, including accounting provisions, control, and balance sheet reconciliation by customers.
- Analyze all price discounts, sell-out rebates, logistics discounts, etc. with the main objective of identify if the sales proposal is aligned with the internal policy and verify any opportunity to maximize profitably.
- Develop tool to provide visibility on the performance of the commercial agreements, to understand the results versus the commitment and develop action plan if the initiative is not performing as planned.
- Evaluate and analyze special agreements with the customers.
- Responsible for the return of investments (ROI) analysis.
- Actively participate in the S&OP (Forecasting) process and provide analysis of trade deals for the next forecast.
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested by management.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA/BS degree in Business administration, accounting, or finance or professional in the commercial/marketing area with financial knowledge.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related fields.
- High knowledge on the price structure from the consumer to the net price of the company.
- Experience working with ERP and SAP price management module.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to generate information and analysis for business decision-making.
- Commercial and business oriented.
- Ability to manage business financial information and results.
- Ability to prepare reports to support the business operational follow-up.
- Knowledge of FP&A, commercial controller is a plus.
- English and Spanish required; Portuguese will be a plus.