Trade Deals Analyst
Change the way the work. Transform the way the world lives.
Miami - FL
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new Trade Deals Analyst, who will be responsible for supporting the organization with management and control of all commercial investment in the region.
A typical day at work
Here in the Finance sector, we’re problem solvers, and that’s the bottom line. We provide reports, pay the bills, watch our cash, work with financial communities, advise management of financial affairs and see where the market’s going. But above all, we’re team players who produce award-winning annual reports and provide expertise in all financial matters regarding Electrolux.
As a Trade Deals Analyst, you will help us in our mission by managing commercial agreements in the North of Latin America region, providing a close follow-up of all trade investments throughout all sales channels, including aspects such as accounting provisions, control and balance sheet reconciliation by customers. As such, you will analyze all price discounts, sell-out rebates and logistics discounts, checking to see whether everything is aligned with the internal sales policy and whether there are opportunities to maximize profitability. You will also evaluate special agreements alongside customers.
Moreover, you will be expected to work in the development of a tool to provide visibility on the performance of our commercial agreements, looking to understand the relationship between results versus company commitment, and taking preventive and corrective actions to meet the desired results. You will be responsible for the ROI analysis (return of investments), as well as for collaborating with forecasting in the S&OP process, provide trade deals analysis for the next forecast. You must also provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested by management teams.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships,
working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyze a situation from every angle, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers.
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Accounting, Finance or in the Commercial/Marketing area with financial knowledge;
- Experience with accounting provisions, control and balance sheet reconciliation;
- Experience with price discounts, rebates and commercial agreements with customers;
- Experience with budgeting processes and investment control;
- Strong knowledge of price structure (from customer to net price of the company);
- Knowledge of generation, analysis and management of financial information and results;
- Knowledge of financial reports;
- Knowledge of FP&A and/or commercial controlling is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.