Trade Marketing Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Weekly monitoring of retailers sales from different clients, point of sales activities control and price measurement to reach targets.
- Direct field team to convert sales, maintaining consumer interception as main focus.
- Disseminate sell out performance and actions to reach it as well.
- point of sale activation
- Ensure communication and brand ID at point of sale following brand’s guide.
- Visit oftenly point of sale across countries and markets.
- Shopper specialist view to develop product communication and point of sale activities.
- Approve all investments for .
- Generate great consumer experience at point of sale.
- Ensure ROI of field team investments (structure and BU)
- Develop within Sales team actions to ensure sell out targets.
- Monitor price positioning investments.
- Collect insights from field team to create different and innovative point of sale activations.
- Participate on sales planning meetings to align targets.
- Monitor retailers’ promotional calendar.
- Be the shopper specialist on product development process.
- Control all ROI of channel investments.
- Previous envolvement on product launching process
- Ensure knowledge for retail’s sales force and own field team
- Create and approve training methodology
- Train sales arguments and product positioning / exposure at point of sale
- Create great experience for consumers at point of sale
- Define and control KPIs (field team assiduity, sell out, stock out, floor share, market share and tranining scores)
- Encouraged teamship and control turnover
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Consumer goods experience, specifically in eletronics or major appliances segments
- Experience managing a large team
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English