Trade Marketing & Product Information Intern
Internship 6 months
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Assago (MI) in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Sales, Marketing, Product Line, Customer Service, Finance, Demand Planning and other functions.
We are looking for an Internship as a Product Information Specialist who will help in implementing correct database management rules and content after understanding the product specifications and how they work, in managing catalogues and product sheets with customer always in mind
• Implement correct database management rules and contents after understanding the product specifications and how they work.
• Development of product sheets for AEG and Electrolux in line with the brand guidelines, in strong collaboration with marketing and product line.
• Ensure the quality and integrity of data and the use of terminology, nomenclature and data entry standards dealing with the correct translation in Italian too.
• Perform data entry and data maintenance regularly through additions and changes to database records, ensuring compliance with change management practices.
• Support the Trade Marketing Specialist in the development and execution with local agencies of marketing tools, like catalogues, brochures and leaflets for AEG and Electrolux in line with the brand guidelines.
• Carry out activities to maintain the operational status of the product information management system.
• University degree in marketing/economics/finance/business administration.
• Fluent English.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including email and text processing.
• Able to effectively communicate technical information in a context of discussion, training and ensure understanding.
• Precision and attention to details
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.