Trade Marketing Specialist
Praha, Czech Republic
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Trade Marketing Specialist CZ&SK
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are on a transformation journey fully shifting towards a consumer centric approach, reshaping the way we engage, interact and create value for our consumers – it’s an environment in constant change where we evangelize new ways of thinking and we are looking into new business models.
Currently we are looking for an experienced, open-minded and agile Trade Marketing Specialist for Czech Republic & Slovakia, who will ensure for our key brands AEG & Electrolux on these two markets following objectives:
• Remarkable consumer experiences offline by shaping and improving all available touchpoints of our Customers (Trade Partners) that our potential Consumer experience on their purchase Journey
• Best in class deployment of our assets to our Customers
• Improvement and deployment of high-quality product content across physical sales points as well as online
All of these to ensure strong impact on increasing sell-out of our products – this being the main measurable outcome of his activities.
• Drive and secure POSM availability at our Customers sales points – support development, keep and update POSM catalogue, secure distribution and deployment etc.
• Drive new POSM projects including factory fitted POSM
• Support and drive high quality display at Customers sales point including special placement and growing our display share in key product categories using available data as well as visiting the shops including mystery shopping
• Track competition activities in physical retail and suggest our steps to dominate the channel
• Support sales managers / key account managers in driving co-op marketing activities
• Drive visibility of our Consumer Promotions on offline
• Drive high quality content and product information on our A/B Customer websites as well as on key Comparison websites
• Drive Customer loyalty programs in co-operation with sales and Product Line respecting dedicated budget
• Drive some of TMO key project in Commercial Triangle like Voice of Consumers and others to come
• Keep updated Customer CRM regarding Points of Sales with all relevant information and support sales department in activities connected with its use
• Analyze SellOut Specialist data and dashboards and drive activities together with sales to improve our presence at Points of Sales and follow all inputs to secure they are addressed and solved
WHO YOU ARE
• Passionate about supporting sales organization in their sell-out activities in all channels
• Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Positive and collaborative team player, able to effectively cooperate across levels and functions
• Energetic – pro-active, with passion to deliver results in both short and long term.
• Open – you keep the Consumer and Customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Able to work in matrix structure, executing central strategy and winning local relevance
• Integrity and respect – you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
• Required Languages: Fluent English and Czech
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
• Permanent position within stable and global company
• Great team atmosphere, flexibility and opportunities for further development
• 25 days holidays, meal voucher flat rate, contributions to sports activities, English language courses, products with discount
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.