Trade Marketing Specialist - West Coast (Remote - CA, OR, WA)
San Jose, Ca
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As the Customer Marketing Specialist, you will work with retail customers to create best-in-class consumer experiences instore and online, while driving sales and increasing brand desirability. You will be the local marketing expert and advisor to internal sales and customers and will be responsible for ensuring excellence in activation and execution of marketing/advertising programs to support Electrolux and Frigidaire brands. Primarily, you will be responsible for executing the launch and positioning of the Frigidaire Professional, Electrolux, and Vintec brands in your assigned territory.
You should have a proven track record of relationship management, multi-level communication, excellent presentation skills, and a high degree of organization. You should also be comfortable setting objectives, tracking results, measuring ROI and reporting out to key internal stakeholders on progress and campaign performance.
- Manage the marketing, advertising, media, PR strategies, events, and digital consumer experience in collaboration with trade partners and internal sales teams to support company objectives
- Ensure branding consistency, central brand messaging, and clear product information across online and instore tactics
- Develop, coordinate, and execute a visible events calendar identifying planning and execution of customer related activities, for example cooking demos, private sales, association meetings, etc.
- Maintain an integrated marketing calendar aligning retailer plans with corporate promotional initiatives and brand media plans, advertising placements, and audit of marketing activities
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and determine/ensure ROI on marketing investments
- Assist with managing customer co-op budgets to drive co-advertising mix within assigned region with assigned customers
- Create marketing materials, programs, and events that effectively communicate, promote, and differentiate the Frigidaire Professional and Electrolux brands and products, focusing on their design, performance, quality, and feature set, to trade partners, designers, and consumers
- Support and manage new product launches through promotions, co-op programs, and events
- Deliver consistent brand experiences to retail consumers through effective management of advertising and retail floor execution
- Participate in planning sessions, and regular marketing update calls and meetings with sales team to optimize brand awareness, sales, share, and Return on Investment by customer
- Ensure that retailer print, event, instore, and digital materials adhere to advertising governance guidelines
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of retail or major consumer brand durable goods, sales, event management, or agency experience
- Brand, channel, or digital marketing background highly preferred
- Strong client services experience
- Strong budget management and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word