As Trainer you will be responsible for developing and delivering engaging, consumer-oriented, online and offline product trainings to our employees, promoters, trade partners and cooperating agencies in your country. You will be working closely with product line and marketing colleagues to ensure that our Taste, Care & Wellbeing stories are being translated into tangible consumer benefits. You will also ensure that this knowledge is delivered to all people having direct contact with our consumers- to facilitate their shopping journey and drive sell out.
A Typical Day
TRAINING CALENDAR PLANNING & DELIVERY
- You will be expected to align with product lines, sales and marketing on yearly product launch plan, identify training needs, prioritize and plan deliverables accordingly in order to support reaching business goals;
- You will be also asked to prepare detailed plan that would cover timings, target groups, topics as well as type of the trainings (on/ offline) and deliver it according to the aligned schedule in professional manner;
- You will be responsible for organizing your training sessions, deciding on the venue, tools used, logistics, invites and all the task enabling efficient delivery of your programs;
- You will be actively driving trainings’ digitalization by launching and rolling out E-lucid platform as well as capitalizing on other e-learning technologies for ex. webinars for reach, scale and retention;
- You must be able to evaluate trainings effectiveness using different tools that include, but are not limited to: conducting surveys, creating effective tests, and assessing learners through observable behavioral changes.
- Following performance trends, determining learning needs and evaluation of learning program’s ROI (return on investment) will be important part of your job;
- You need to be able to manage allocated budget, work every year in the budget process in order to define training budget, actions, resources needed.
TRAINING MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT
- Important element of your daily work will be creating training materials, presentations/ demonstrations/
e-learning content using different type of software (ex. Power Point, Easy Generator) incorporating variety of audio- visual materials (ex. animations, videos, augmented reality) to enhance the training and reinforce learning;
- Your creation work will be supported by centrally developed materials that will require localization to your local language and adjustments based on the current market situation and competitors. You will need to be ready to develop your own materials from the scratch in case no central materials available;
- We will expect from you high quality of the materials, aligned with Electrolux brands messaging and stories, having end consumer always in mind.
COOPERATION AND SUPPORT
We want you to actively support your colleagues from other functions when it comes to product knowledge related topics to ensure full understanding of product benefits and consistency in its communication (that could mean giving feedback to product catalogues, brochures, POS materials if needed);
We are creating Trainers network in our Region and we want you to be active member of this community seeking and sharing best practices;
From time to time, you will be tasked to oversee the completion of a project or be given temporary additional role/s to stretch your capabilities for growth and development within Electrolux.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should also be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis on dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (city, country) office and in the field delivering trainings. You might be also required to occasionally travel abroad.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Team player - In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
Conceptual thinker - You are creative in your way of describing concepts/product benefits in an easy and engaging way.
Networker- You enjoy working in a matrix environment and you like to deliver results in cross-functional teams. As a trainer, you interact and engage customers daily to optimize the training offering to fit each target group.
Excellent communicator and presenter - You have great communication skills and you can engage a wide range of internal and external target groups;
Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
The structured implementer - You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
Fluent in English (oral and written)
- At least 3 years of experience in Product or Sales training design and delivery
- Experience in online trainings creation
- Previous work experience in a B2C environment and/or service minded organization
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely