Training and Development Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
A Typical Day
- Develop training and development strategy for Ownership Solutions in APAC & MEA region.
- Develop training curriculum and certification for each level of consumer facing teams (Contact Center and Field Operations) and linked to career development.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs based on regional/country demands and consumer feedbacks.
- Uplift consumer facing teams on soft, commercial and technical skills to enhance consumer experience and generate revenues for Ownership Solutions.
- Deploy knowledge and skill training in the different channels: e-Learning, F2F, workshops, lectures, etc.
- Conduct knowledge and skill improvement trainings for the region.
- Assure the update of training program and deployment for any new project launch.
- Develop and track effectiveness of training programs. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs.
- Own and manage knowledge management tool to support consumer facing teams and consumers.
- Work cross-functionally and with the markets for training development, execution and compliance.
- Create new business in training certification delivering revenue for Ownership Solutions.
Who You Are
- Degree in Business, Engineer, Education or Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in training & development and customer experience
- Experienced in regional role and working in matrix organization, cross-levels, cross-functional and multicultural
- Ability to work remotely and conduct trainings virtually
- Being agile and able to manage with success in complex change initiatives
Have strong leadership, motivational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Being able to lead without authority and work with a minimal supervision
- Have good knowledge for Home Appliances Products
- Enjoy a teamwork and collaboration spirit
- Can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to speak English fluently and/or one more native language
- Willing to travel as required and if permitted as per Health Authority and HR policy