To drive the learning strategy by implementing a consistent and standardised approach to internal and external customer’s product training across Australia and New Zealand.
You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of high quality and effective product training for both internal and external customers, using varied methods across audio, video, slide decks and documents.
You will be responsible for the implementation and management of Electrolux’s LMS* (Learning Management System) and ERP.
You will develop engaging digital learning content that aims to build the capability of our sales teams across Australia and New Zealand, whilst taking into consideration budget, quality, relevance and timeliness.
A Typical Day
You will spend time researching and sourcing materials from multiple sources, working closely with stakeholders from category/marketing/product teams and Electrolux factories, locally and overseas. Representing the Learning Team throughout the product launch process you will be expected to attend category meetings and contribute with market insights that will assist with successful launches.
You will use our LMS to upload and drive content and courses to our internal customers.
You will consolidate the information you’ve obtained, to ensure the development of effective and standardised training material and programs that are in line with business goals and will resonate with a sales-oriented target audience.
Once training has been developed, you will be involved in designing, planning, coordinating and scheduling training and training events nationally.
You’ll be delivering training to both internal and external customers via face to face, online and video mediums.
You will have a digital focus and research, develop and create digital learning and multimedia assets to meet the learning needs of our sales teams across Australia and New Zealand.
Training that is developed will be aligned with the business objectives, the product launch calendar and as specified in the training teams KPIs.
When training has been launched you will analyse and monitor the EHP LMS system, checking uptake and relevance of training content on LMS, via users.
You will update the training library to ensure all training is clearly accessible, with accurate labelling around products/brands contained within modules, and ensuring superseded models are updated/removed.
Who You Are
· Demonstrated experience in learning transformation and implementing Learning Management Systems
· Leading training change management
· Experience in developing innovative course content, learning tools and multimedia content
· Advantageous to also have instructional design and e-Learning design experience.
· Lead the content strategy as developed by the National Sales Training Manager.
· Manage changing priorities with ease.
· Advanced experience working with Microsoft, Adobe and Articulate 360 software, you have a creative flare and take pride in how you communicate.
· You are curious by nature, inquisitive about things… taking things apart and putting them back together.
· Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
· You take pride in your materials, seeking opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation.
· You are a healthy balance of innovation and pragmatism - nurturing big ideas and working to bring them to life in a practical and effective manner.
· With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being a self-starter.
· Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
· Your take time to develop relationships across the business, building rapport and utilizing your interpersonal skills.
· You display excellent communication skills, in both your written and verbal communications.
· Customer oriented –You have a desire to identify and meet the needs of your customers (internal and external).
· You are agile, displaying the ability to run a number of projects simultaneously.