A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. The Warehouse Lead is
a critical role within the warehouse operation and is required to ensure the
accurate and on-time receipt of inbound loads and outbound customer
shipments. Responsibilities for this
role include collaborating with all departments within the facility, the
Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, Electrolux Sourced Deployment Team, International
Transportation Team and Ryder Load Planners. This position requires close
communication with the operations team to ensure compliance with quality
standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and helps in resolving any
issues. This role includes understanding the inventory layout within the
facility, effective communication with inbound / outbound clamp operators and
carriers for pick-up and drop-off schedules.
This individual will also be responsible for the effective use of WMS
for the generating of pick-lists, put away lists, load sheets and outbound
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain flexible attitude supporting all the work that helps achieving organizational goals.
- Provide leadership to staff by establishing clear expectations and acting as a role model and assist with planning, overseeing and participating in the warehouse operations and activities, this includes operating clamp truck.
- Coordinates unloading and loading of inbound/outbound shipments, orderly stacking of product and picking/staging of outbound shipments in accordance with EMS expectations (safety, quality and delivery).
- Direct efficient operation of the department and ensure procedures are documented and followed.
- Identify damaged and defective products and partner with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that it is accounted for and has proper resolution.
- Make recommendations to the Warehouse Supervisor on programs to improve warehouse operations focusing on Continuous Improvement and Quality initiatives.
- Assist with monitoring daily KPI’s, Quality Metrics and Productivity administration is completed accurately and on time and act as the primary trainer to new hourly associates and temporary workers, as serving as Safety Captain.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving responsibilities.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP and experience working with variety of WMS.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.