Your role as a Training Specialist for Korea is tasked to Initiate and drive product training in order to achieve the goal of sales boost-up, consumer experience enhancement and brand build-up etc.
A Typical Day
Product Trainer: 일렉트로룩스 전체 제품들에 대한 제품 교육, 교육컨텐츠 개발, 소비자 니즈에 맞춘 세일즈 드라이브 할 수 있는 세일즈톡 개발 및 교육 전략 개발 및 운영 등
§ Train to customer, promoter and sales representative about all products in our company and competitors.
§ According to the store grade such as A grade or E grade, train to promoter separately.
§ Through market visit and field training, provide competitor’s product information to promoter.
§ Give strengths and weaknesses about new product to promoter according to plan when new product launch.
§ Make and develop booklet for training with event agency.
§ Lead training for Selling Skill
§ Education Material Translation & Development
§ Education Planning
2. In-Store Coaching
· Plan & develop field coaching and training
· Provide Q&A and sales talk material
· Provide on-site support for events and promotions
· Ensure familiarity with in-store environments and trade customer category layouts - ensure store visits and compliance checks are underway regularly with regular reviews of the competition and other VMD, POSM ideas.
· Support MKT Communication campaign
· Global asset management
· Marketing contracts, voucher & invoice handling, Stock request etc.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
· At least 5+ years of commercial experience in product training preferably home appliances industry
· Good PC software skill(i.e. Excel, PPT etc.)
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· Strong customer understanding, building relationship, presentation skill
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Organizing, achieving objectives, conceptualizing, influencing, coaching, excellent persuasive communicator, high integrity, honesty and morale, Ambitious, flexible, out-going, enthusiastic.
· Strategically work from a creative and logistical standpoint and with a grasp of business drivers
· Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
· Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely