For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. We need you.
The Strategy & Innovation department within the Global Connectivity & Technology function (GC&T) is looking for a structured, outgoing and objective-oriented generalist to join as a Transformation Leader.
You will be part of the team that drives and coordinates key transformation initiatives for and beyond GC&T. As a Transformation Leader, you will partner with senior unit heads and team leads to drive change.
During a regular week at work, you will:
• Work across countries and functions, coordinating the rollout of transformation initiatives
• Secure the achievement of transformation objectives and key results
• Drive Strategy and Innovation projects as part of the overall GC&T strategy agenda
• Enable change, supporting processes with consistent communications
• Establish links and collaboration with key internal stakeholders and identify potential external partners
• Through internal and external best practice examples, define and develop ways to drive our transformation agenda
• Work in an inspiring environment with fun and ambitious colleagues at our Headquarters in Stockholm
Who you are:
Apart from being an energic, strategic thinker, we believe the right person has:
• A university degree within business or engineering
• 2+ years of experience in a strategy/technology related role within management consulting or business intelligence
• 2+ years of experience leading cross-functional projects with high impact
• You are proficient in English
In addition to that:
• You communicate clearly, confidently partnering with stakeholders at all levels in the company
• You are a problem solver with a track record of creating environments that help people thrive
• You can manage a high workload with speed and accuracy by prioritizing regularly
• You ensure your work-in-progress is visible and seek for constant feedback
• You are a self-motivated, team-oriented and proactive learner
Diversity at Electrolux
We have a 100-year history of transforming everyday life across the world. Much has changed over time and we always strive to be at the forefront, delivering sustainable and enjoyable experiences for consumers in their homes, now and in the future.
At Electrolux, we recognize the unique value that every individual brings to our company. That’s why we are committed to be a leader in diversity.
It’s not only the right thing to do. It’s key to innovate and win as a company in an ever-changing world. We are guided by our respect for people and equal treatment, honoring the diversity of our workforce’s ethnicity, race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability and other characteristics.
To continue to shape living for the better today and tomorrow, we build diverse teams and take decisions based on the different perspectives around the table.
Diversity and inclusion make us stronger, more innovative and a better employer.
You're welcome as you are – you belong and can grow here with us.
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti