“By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.”
Coordinate the schedule of the necessary vehicles for the orders delivery for all distribution channel, guaranteeing compliance in the delivery of the product based on the policies established by the company, optimizing the physical and financial resources.
A regular day of work
Coordinate with the transport companies the availability of the necessary vehicles for the daily dispatch of the products, guaranteeing the fulfillment of the appointments assigned for the reception, manage the novelties presented at the time of delivery and ensure the correct use of the financial resources according to the company's policies. Control of the Transport Cost, development operation KPI's to follow up operation performance.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Technology in Integral Logistics Management o industrial engineering o business administration;
- Experience in transport coordination in Distribution Center (required), preferably within a retailer or manufacturer;
- Average level excel, transport regulations, types and measurements of transport vehicles.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.