Treasury, Credit & Risk Director
Imagine what you could do where we’re making the world a better place.
We are looking for a powerfull embassador of Electrolux strategy, with ambitions as big as ours. In this position you will work in a truly international environment with Latam responsibility, and will have a key role in our journey to profitable growth.
We provide reports, pay the bills, watch our cash, work with financial communities, advise management of financial affairs and follow up the financial market. But above all, we’re team players who provide expertise in all financial matters within Electrolux.
A typical day at work
Finance at Electrolux is much more than transactional. Being a true, business partner to an organisation whose purpose is to shape lives for the better, creating opportunities that are also much more than transactional, they are business value added.
The Treasury and Credit & Risk Director position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, risk management and collection in Latin America region.
You will also be in charge of forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment, management of payable and receivable accounts, foreign currency management and hedge strategy, maintain banking and credit agency relationships.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions;
- Arrange for equity and debt financing;
- Invest funds;
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company;
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning;
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers;
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury, credit & risks and collection activities.
Who you are
- A leader. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker. You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting and MBA in related areas.
- Solid treasury experience for a major company with a strong emphasis on the treasury, credit & risk and collection functions.
- Should have a thorough understanding of treasury, credit & risks and collection processes in a corporate environment.
- Solid management experience.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.