TVHS & Project Sales Representative
*** TVHS & Project Sales Representative ***
Looking for a highly experienced capable TVHS & Project Sales Representative who will develop TVHS & project basis business and its growth.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Drive sales number in TVHS & Project Sales
- Responsible for delivering TVHS & project sales budget and operational profit
- Achieve annual sales revenue target and GP1 target
- Plan effective online promotions as necessary with deal details, special pack, gifting, and others
- Collaborate with marketing team to maximize commercial impact of campaign and investments
- Account & vendor management and new account development
- Proactively arrange meetings with buyers in key retail chains/ web shops, outlets, etc. to present product range proposals, and pursue necessary follow up meetings to secure new listings with new customers.
- Work with existing customers / buyers and accounts.
- Effective relationship management with TVHS channels and build capability development of them.
- Close communication to deliver Electrolux strategic direction to TVHS channels & vendors or new potential customers and engage them to comply with the strategy.
- Provide optimum products and services to TVHS or potential customers to maximize the business potential per account.
- Operational Excellence
- Define and maintain a product range according to brand positioning concept and competition.
- Track TVHS & project basis customers (including gifts channels) including competitors for actionable insights on site pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities.
- Great understanding for market insight
- Highly experienced in TVHS & project sales & vendor management.
- Data analysis for effective decision making.
- Monitor & analysis results and make recommendations on the most effective programs like highest conversion keywords, promotional result ROI’s.
WHO YOU ARE
- Organizing, achieving objectives, strong business drive – Energetic business minded for business growth with winning sprints and strong ownership.
- Conceptualizing, influencing, excellent persuasive communicators towards various stakeholders to drive common goals
- Agile on customer and consumer trends and behaviors and consumer markets and adopt quickly to cope & shift with the changes
- Growth mindset looking for continuously learning and growth for her/himself and others
- Team work and cross functional collaboration skills and attitudes
- high integrity, honesty and morale
- Understand market dynamic, shopping malls trends
- Technologically savvy with a real passion for mobile and digital innovation.
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with customers, distributors
- Sales planning and analytical (Promotion ROI’s, Sales conversation rate)
- Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
- English: Intermediate level in written and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree (any business-related course)
Preferred Career Experience
- Min. 5 years of proven track record in sales.
- Working experience in e-commerce related role in FMCG/IT companies, and/or merchandiser role in pure players is preferred
- Knows and understands the consumer & shopper journey, the key touch points and actors in the landscape and their drivers
- Hands-on experience in sales