Bring an open mind. The possibilities are unlimited.
We are looking for a Usability Researcher for the European market to join our team in Stockholm. As a Usability Researcher you are responsible for the usability testing and evaluation process used in concept and product development projects across all product categories. As a result of your analysis, you also provide structured recommendations and advice concerning users’ rational and emotional needs, aiming at improving the physical and cognitive aspects of the products.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will be responsible for the overall usability testing planning and execution, from the creation of initial documents (brief, test script, etc.) to the presentation of the final results. You’ll conduct usability tests/activities from concept development to market release. You will also evaluate and secure overall quality and effectiveness of the process/external partner, and propose improvements.
You’ll support and contribute to the analysis of consumer needs and test results to form a relevant understanding of users’ physical and cognitive (rational and emotional) processes and requirements – and so provide structured recommendations concerning their behaviors, interpretations, emotions, mental models, etc. You’ll research new methods and tools to ensure the constant presence of state-of-the-art procedures in the field.
You will be an ambassador of the Usability /User Experience concerns within the company, nurturing a people centric design culture, challenging constantly the project teams to excel in all product aspects related to the subject. You will support and contribute to various projects and programs to create distinctive, attractive, impactful solutions that build the ideal user experience and contribute towards stronger brand loyalty. If you are passionate about understanding consumers and creating meaningful user experiences; then this is a great opportunity for you to join our team!
• Collaborative. You are the ‘spider in the web’, you enjoy reaching out to different people and making them come together to achieve things
• Curious. You are inquisitive by nature and always ask the question ‘why?’, you make sure to find possible ways of getting your question answered
• Organised. You’re organised and like the feeling of being on top of things
• A completer. You are a do-er, you love to get things done and cross them off your list
• A team player. You enjoy learning from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best. You have a strong ability to motivate others.
• Flexible. You thrive in a changing, collaborative culture and you achieve results by being open to new ways of working, driving your own work and making the right decisions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master degree, or higher, level qualification in a related discipline (Human Factors /Usability /Ergonomics/ Ergonomics Design).
• 3+ years’ experience within Usability Research in multinational companies and/or agencies.
• Published and/or presented papers and articles in competency-related scientific magazines is a plus.
• Experience in ergonomics is a plus.
• Fluency in English (oral & written).