Vendor Master Analyst
For our IT Solutions Team we are looking for a Vendor Master Analyst who will work within the teams managing the development of the EluxOne solution which is based on the SAP platform. The SAP EluxOne solution is covering all functional areas within the Business Commercial area such as Finance, Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics, etc. The solution is rolled out to most European countries, Latin America (Brazil) and recently in North America (US). Additional scope, both functional and geographical, is currently being rolled out.
In this position, you will engage with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ascertain a clear understanding of business requirements that you will translate into solutions where problems or opportunities are identified. You will be based in Krakow as part of the Business Partner Master Data team and also belong to the Global Master Data Organization.
• Act as gatekeeper for all Vendor Master Data within the global solution
• Drive and participate in various projects where Vendor Master Data is used
• Implement and control data governance within the vendor master and connected areas
• Handle master data configuration and mass data loads in a quality ensured manner
• Participate in business requirement sessions and create stable solutions supporting business requirements
• Gather issues and demands for process improvement
• Run improvement activities
• Coordinate with development resources to provide detail functional specifications and field mapping documents for custom development
• Support in data enrichment and cleansing process
• Support testing in different phases
• Hold training connected to master data
• Provide Master Data expertise throughout projects and improvement activities
• Actively build cross-functional and cross-competence collaboration within and outside the area of responsibility
Business acumen. You love to be interfaced with the Business and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis
Curious. You are always interested in what other departments are up to and have a good idea of what’s happening inside and outside of Electrolux
A people person. You thrive in large, diverse groups and get a kick out of meeting new people.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience and competence in SAP ECC (e.g. as a key user)
• Experience with data migration and integration
• Previous experience of working in other SAP modules (e.g. SAP C4C, SAP Ariba, SAP MDG, S/4 Hana and Fiori) is an advantage
• Experience from a service organization, purchasing, sales, logistics, demand flow or digital landscape
• MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio)
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
• Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.