Vendor Master Data Clerk
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
The main responsibility of this role is performing vendor master data activities for given entities and countries, participation in GFSS continuous improvement initiatives, delivering high level of customer service, ensuring own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures and working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
· Administration of vendor database in accounting program
· Perform data entry activities to support maintenance of master data
· Prepare necessary reports
· Secure that master data maintenance in accordance with agreed Service Levels and with Electrolux Internal Control principles
· Ensure quality in data processing and provision of service on time and compliance with Electrolux Control System requirements
· Ensure that all processes/activities are mapped/described in Desk Top Procedures
· Identifying areas for improvements
· Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency portfolio
· At least 1 year of working experience in data governance/F&A preferably in Shared Service Center
· Very good command of English
· University degree
· Working knowledge of Master Data functions, procedures and policies would be an asset
· SAP working knowledge would be a great asset
· Analytical skills & Being detail-oriented
· Self-reliant, communicative & helpful team player
· Proactivity, taking ownership of the daily process
What we offer:
· Stability of employment
· Flexible working hours (you can start between 7am-9am)
· Attractive social benefits package (online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team and company events and many others)
· Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop in a complex international environment
· And on top of that, we’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.