Vice President, Sales - Lowe's
The Vice President, Sales will be responsible to provide
strategic direction, planning and leadership for Electrolux North America’s
Lowe’s National Account. The individual
will ensure the alignment of sales, merchandising, marketing, and operations with
this account and with the overall company strategy for each of these functional
areas. Deliver profitability through
alignment, integration, optimization and exceeding market-share goals that will
enable a best-in-class consumer experience.
The leader is expected to take a strong leadership position to ensure alignment with overall Group and NA business plans and achievement of financial/profitability objectives.
- Preferred applicants should be experienced sales professionals with a verifiable record of high performance and cross-functional collaboration.
- Foster and maintain high quality customer relationships and provide leadership to functional and cross functional team members alike.
- Experience with and strong understanding of a National Account sales strategy. Effectively partner with Lowe’s Sales Operations to ensure proper execution of all initiatives to drive operational excellence as defined by Electrolux North America and Lowe’s.
- Accountable for the overall relationship with the Lowe’s team, including the Merchandising Vice President and the appliance merchant team.Responsibilities include: strategic/tactical partnership opportunities, monthly sales forecast updates, promotional holiday planning, effective new product introductions, and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop three year account plans through the effective communication and execution of Electrolux’s strategy to deliver great Taste, Care, and Wellbeing experiences to our consumer.
- Through collaboration with merchandising and marketing, effectively manage promotional spend and other sales driving expenses (SG&A) to grow revenue, mix, market share, and contribution margin.
- Manage achievement of budget targets and deliver financial commitments through the development and execution of robust commercialization plans.
- Continuously refine the growth strategy through cross-functional collaboration with functional leaders of Product Line, Marketing, Finance, Sales Operations, Supply Chain and Ownership Solutions.
- Support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Strategically lead and develop direct reports, emphasizing strong organizational skills and goal-oriented directives. Coach and develop direct reports and colleagues.
- Analyze competitive conditions in the market and strategically position Electrolux to be a top competitor.
- Development and continuous refinement of Lowe’s account growth strategies, including retail showroom, online and pro services.
- Communicate and live the company vision, culture and mission to rally the employees.
- Demonstrate excellence in energy / growth / openness / agility, using those competencies as the foundation for setting the standards of behaviors we want all our leaders and employees to embrace at Electrolux for us to be focused and secure our business success.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years sales experience, of which at least 3 years in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated experience with pro-active management of customer expectations, adapting organizational capabilities to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Strong financial acumen and proven experience managing revenue to target
- Demonstrated people leadership and team building experience required, minimum of 4+ years
- An inspirational and personalized leadership style
- This position will require occasional travel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experienced sales leader with a verifiable record of high performance
- Strong understanding of financials, business modeling and comprehension of the P&L levers to achieve financial targets
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SAP
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking