Voice of the Consumer Program Manager
Kraków, Poland – full-time
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Consumer experience is a key focus for Electrolux globally, supporting our purpose to Shape living for the Better. Voice of the Consumer Program Manager within Consumer Service Europe will play a crucial role on data driven business decisions to support and improve online consumer experience as well as Contact Center operations and Service Operations.
Your main tasks:
• NPS Program
• Consumer Reviews Program
• Dashboards creating - automatization
• Sector Governance Voice of the Consumer Program
• Self-service optimizing (channel change)
• Online touchpoints monitoring
• Advanced knowledge of collecting and culling structured and unstructured data
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and formulas – VBA is a plus
• Experience with a wide range of reporting and data tools (PowerBI, Google Analytics, QlikSense)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Being responsible, hardworking, result-oriented, proactive and accurate
• Ability to work with developers
• Business acumen
• Experience with social media analytics or reporting is a plus
• Learning ability
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.