VP Group Purchasing PL Food Preservation and BA NA
Purchasing & Sourcing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The VP Global Food Preservation & BA NA Purchasing is responsible for the Product line budgets, building and deploying the purchasing strategies, leading activities, and granting a successful development phase in all the plants in Electrolux, leading the relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead the both global purchasing and indop purchasing teams.
- Create an environment where the whole Purchasing team is increasing its know-how and competences.
- Develop & leverage good relationship with key peers (Purchasing, Quality, Product Line, R&D, Operations).
- Develop and drive the best purchasing strategy for the product line.
- Ensure through Value-Based Sourcing the best quality, capacity, flexibility, and cost solution.
- Foster innovation input from suppliers and promote it into Electrolux organization.
- Manage and develop LT of Global Product Line Food Preservation Purchasing.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience in purchasing/manufacturing/logistics in a global, multinational environment, including direct leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proved track record with purchasing (strategy, transformation, and operation).
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.