Join us where we’re taking delivery above and beyond.
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to become a part of our Finished Goods Logistics Team, based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
A typical day at work:
- Control of daily stock, record the statement of washing machines in stock;
- Operating work in the warehouse systems – MS Navision, BMS, OTD;
- Planning, ordering and control of primary transportation;
- Booking and executing free slots for unloading in the BMS;
- Working with Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ordering the certificate of origin, Acts of acceptance of rendering services, debts controlling);
- Clients, Orders, Shipments and Invoicing in the MS Navision;
- Preparation of shipment documents for customs (packing list, invoice, CMR, TIR and other);
- Daily / weekly / monthly reporting;
- Storage of documents;
- Drafting, editing of sales contracts and their appendixes;
- Preparing the shipment documents for components export;
- Cooperation with Accounting department (copies of the customs declarations, Acts of acceptance of rendered services, transport invoices, Attorney etc.).
Who you are:
Energetic. - You have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Agile. - You quickly understand and react to changes and take decision despite instabilities and uncertainties.
Open. - You encourage cross-collaboration and open feedbacks.
Aimed at growth. - You learn new skills and continuously improve.
- University degree, desirable field of study Logistics, Administration, Accounting;
- Work experience in Logistics, Customs, Export sales would be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must);
- Driving license (B category).
- Native Ukrainian;
- Intermediate English.