YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Controlling daily stock, recording the statement of product in stock;
• Working in warehouse systems (OTM & SAP);
• Managing data of clients, orders, shipments and Invoices in the SAP system;
• Preparing documents for customs (packing list, invoice, CMR, Calculation);
• Delivering the certificates to the customs;
• Getting customs documents of the loaded trucks.
• Conducting daily / weekly / monthly reporting
• Managing storage of documents
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
• Proactive & open–minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Administration/Accounting
• Experience in similar background would be an asset
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet.