By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Controlling daily stock, recording the statement of product in stock;
• Working in warehouse systems (OTM & SAP);
• Managing data of clients, orders, shipments and Invoices in the SAP system;
• Preparing and managing shipping documents (packing list, invoice, CMR, Calculation);
• Delivering the certificates to the customs;
• Getting customs documents of the loaded trucks.
• Conducting daily / weekly / monthly reporting
• Managing storage of documents
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Administration/Accounting
• Experience in similar background would be an asset
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Communicative English
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet.
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.