Warehouse administrator – Internship
Electrolux Logistics is looking for a dynamic and enterprising resource to be included in the finished product warehouse in Porcia (PN) for a period of 6 months.
In addition to learning how to prepare and issue documentation (CMR / DDT) for cargo loading activities by road, rail and sea, you will have the opportunity to understand how a warehouse is managed in a multinational company, using the management system, and interface and collaborate with a dynamic and international environment.
You will also be entrusted with an analysis project of the service of the transporters, which will allow you to understand the flow and the level of service and be able to give your contribution to make improvements.
• to manage shipments and issue the related documentation
• to receive the daily load plan, prepare and prepare the necessary documentation;
• to follow the acceptance of the drivers;
• to prepare documentation for shipments to be made via DHL Espresso;
• to collaborate and communicate daily with our planning team;
• to be an active part in Quality and Safety activities within the warehouse (STOP and EMS);
• to create daily / weekly / monthly reports relating to warehouse activities;
• to analyze the service of the transporters, present the result and propose improvement actions.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Team builder: you are able to communicate & interact with people within a cross-functional team setting, as well as customers and external suppliers;
• Flexible, dynamic and you have propensity for problem solving;
• Agile: you are able to evaluate jobs urgently, analyzing and adapting to different situations, understanding the changes and reacting with confidence and decision;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills: able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management;
• Experience in supply chain and/or Logistics operations, sales planning and customer service it would be a plus;
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, preferably Access;
• Fluent English and Polish is required, other languages will be an additional asset.
• An experience in an international reality;
• An environment open to evaluate new ideas and different points of view;
• A young and international Electrolux community;
• Shared spaces (Innovation Factory, Cafeteria ...) and internal events to stimulate collaboration between teams;
• Internal canteen.