We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
A generalist role assessing and monitoring warehouse transactions and activity.
Key aspects to the role include:
· To monitor warehouse transactions to ensure they are completed correctly as per expected process.
· To focus on exceptions for resolution and to implement solutions to prevent future occurrences
· This will include:
o Inbound receipts, particularly customer returns
o Outbound dispatches, particularly those that are exceptions
o Warehouse movements and inventory alignment/accuracy, especially with regards to the 3PL business partner
The role does not manage staff directly but is required to work closely with other staff and also 3PL business partners
A Typical Day
This is a cross functional role which will work across multiple parts of the business including the Logistics team, Warehouse team and Customer Service team as well as with 3PL suppliers
3PL Transaction Reconciliation
· Daily review of transactions to ensure all have been processed correctly.
· Non-confirming transactions or exceptions to be managed manually to close them in alignment with process design and company policy
· Reviewing pending transactions to ensure parameters are accurate to enable process flow without exception
· Education of users regarding process compliance
· Proposal and implementation of process improvement initiatives to improve efficiency or reduce exceptions occurring
· A close working relationship with the 3PL partner would be developed and maintained to ensure Electrolux priorities are met.
· Daily reconciliation of inventory and open transactions between the 3PL warehouse and the Electrolux records to ensure alignment.
Electrolux managed warehouse
· Providing daily transaction status reports to the Warehouse manager, including aged transactions, failed transactions and process errors so that corrections can be made. This would cover inbound, and outbound transactions for spares, accessories, consumables and finished goods.
· Review the Credits in process to make sure they have been completed in JDE and closed in the warehouse
Involvement in the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives to mitigate or eliminate recurring processes errors or exceptions.
The role will require:
· Strong analytical ability including advanced excel and knack for find exceptions or outliers in large data sets.
· An ability to draw an inference from limited data to diagnose a potential problem.
· A thorough understanding of business processes and the implications for error/omission in any part of the process.
It is based in the Auckland Electrolux Office which has the support office and the Warehouse operations
Who You Are
· You will have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
· Your strong business process understanding will allow you to identify anything that is not “as expected” in a process and be able to resolve the issue
· You will be able suggest and help implement improvements to processes to prevent recurrence
· You advanced excel knowledge will allow in depth analysis of data sets
· You can communication clearly to others to clarify concerns to advise on actions required.
Experience in business processes, particular in a warehouse situation, or in order management would be essential in this role.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux