Start here. See where you can take it.
As the Warehouse Assistant, you will provide superior customer service experience to
end-user customers, retailers, service centres and internal team members by
receipting and dispatching product and parts in a timely manner.
A Typical Day
A typical day will include:
§ Receipting / dispatch of orders for local and export markets.
§ To continuously improve systems to increase distribution efficiency and provide better service to our customers.
§ Be multi-skilled in all areas of the Auckland Distribution Warehouse
§ Maintain product knowledge, handling and stock rotation requirements.
§ Effective and timely communication with Electrolux team members and customers on relevant issues.
§ Participation within the Distribution and Electrolux team to enhance the culture and success of the company.
Who You Are
· Customer focused -You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Agile – You work efficiently and proactively to delivery results.
· A completer – You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
· Flexible -You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· Problem-solving -You see challenge as opportunity.
· Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely