DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Warehouse Clerk is a critical role that is required to ensure the accurate and on-time receipt of inbound loads and outbound customer shipments. Responsibilities for this role include collaborating with all departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, Electrolux Sourced Deployment Team, International Transportation Team, and Ryder load planners. This position requires close communication with the operations team to ensure compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and helps in resolving any issues.
- Responsible for monitoring merchandise received and shipped from facility, i.e., shortages as well as overages.
- Responsible for logging inbound and outbound discrepancies, such as wrong product, incorrect quantities, and damages.
- Prepare routine reports and file shipping receiving documents to help coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure that it is accounted for and handled properly.
- Effectively communicate with the Front Office clerk when needing to order office supplies and limits access to receiving/loading dock by unauthorized individuals.
- Works in tandem with various departments and maintains a flexible attitude while supporting all the work that helps achieve organizational goals.
- Understanding the inventory layout within the facility.
- Effectively communicates with inbound/outbound clamp operators and carriers for pick-up and drop-off schedules.
- Responsible for the effective use of WMS for the generating and creation of shipping and receiving documents such as pick-lists, put away lists, load sheets, and outbound BOLs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping/Receiving Office Clerk responsibilities.
- Understanding of SAP and operational experience is preferred.
- Experience working with variety of WMS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on customer needs.