“By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.”
The WH Supervisor, will have primary accountability manage the operation of the Distribution Center, focused on improving service and reduction of operating costs; Drive standard operating practices that will facilitate operational excellence and flawless execution (Lean).
A regular day of work
Provide tactical direction on warehouse operations, direct day to day operational activities with warehouse and transportation teams, develop and create standard processes, applying continuous improvement philosophy, develop and implement KPI’s to drive improvements, responsible for inventory custody. Develop talent and identify high performers.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Innovative - You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- A strategic-thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Engineering, Administrator, International commerce (Bachelor´s degree);
- Experience in supply chain related functions (required), preferably within a retailer or manufacturer;
- Successfully managed distribution centers (required);
- Experience with lean management and leadership and application to logistics operations (desired);
- Advanced English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.