Warehouse Load Planner
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Major Appliances has an opening for a Load Planner at our Mississauga DC. This position is responsible for all loads planned and shipped in accordance with EMA processes as well as the receiving of all products in accordance with the delivery schedule.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and load plans accordingly for floor operations.
- Directs the floor operations for sequence of outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Determines trucking requirements needed and communicates with outside partners accordingly.
- Confirmation of all shipments and receiving activity within all required systems.
- Request delivery appointments from customers for verification date and time.
- Assist customers, Order Management team, and sales with any inquiries in regard to receiving or shipping of loads.
- Track and monitor daily activity allowing Operations Manager to act accordingly on decreased or lost efficiencies.
- Confirmation of all inbound shipments in the systems.
- Prepare courier shipments for daily outgoing shipping.
- Performs other clerical tasks, such as filing of shipping and receiving documents for Canadian auditing records.
- Coordinate between customer support and customers on inventory issues for resolution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of the WMS System would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of shipping/receiving/customs processes and procedures.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in the time which meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Energetic, punctual, reliable, and be able to work both as a team player and alone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.