We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
Amazing opportunity to be part of the team, that creates the warehouse lay-out and implementation for our brand new 6 Green Star energy rated Victorian distribution centre at Ravenhall in Melbourne’s western suburbs. An Electrolux first, and a future template for our region in APAC& MEA
As the Warehouse Manager, you oversee the safe receipt, storage and dispatch of our Products, while engaging and inspiring a team of warehouse employees to exceed expectations, ensuring the Perth team deliver a remarkable customer experience each and every time.
A Typical Day
There is no typical day as our customers are your priority and their needs vary, however you thrive on exceeding their expectations. Ensuring the forecasting and planning of labour requirements meet both budget and operational requirements, aligning to our operational standards. Your priority is time management, driving the Warehouse team making sure every Product gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves.
Who You Are
- Customer focused -You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Courage - you provide positive support to allow individuals to improve continuously and the courage to address issues impacting performance.
- Flexible -You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Problem-solving -You see challenge as opportunity.
- Results-driven -You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux