Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- to manage the warehouse and guarantee the availability of storage areas
- to assure the correct handling of incoming and outgoing products
- to prepare warehousing budget and controlling its implementation
- to keep the contact with the factory in order to coordinate space, manpower and equipment availability to support the factory development and seasonally
- to monitor and co-operate with customers & suppliers in order to ensure appropriate service level
- to guarantee the safety of the operations and the respect of quality standards
- to perform audits and stock checking
- to lead warehousing projects with the goal to improve the overall logistics cost structure, focusing on productivity and optimization
- to be in charge of a team
- to maintain and develop accurate and meaningful KPI reporting
- to further develop the team members through feedback, coaching, training
- to continuously optimize/match the level of manpower with the activity level
- ensure proper support and provide documents / info & data as required in order to proceed smoothly and effectively with Customs flows
Education & Experience
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Good leadership skills and capability of motivating team members to achieve successful outcomes.
- Good organization of work, setting priorities and goal orientation
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
- Partially remote recruitment process
- Support program in difficult life situations
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen and more.
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
Find out more on: