A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Department Supervisor will be responsible for managing, developing and coaching of employees while driving operational efficiency within their respective functional area(s). You will develop a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals. You will work to support, communicate, implement, sustain, and consistently enforce all company policies and procedures while setting performance standards that can be achieved with regards to safety, productivity and quality. In this role you will build and sustain positive morale and attitudes among all reporting associates, while holding team members accountable.
- Ability to set daily/weekly/monthly goals, communicating them effectively to associates and conduct annual performance reviews on all direct reports
- Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities and formulating schedules
- Initiate requisitions for open positions. Interview and select best candidates for positions
- Keep accurate timekeeping in software systems and plan, organize and coordinate shift activities
- Train production associates on the job to perform up to safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping standards while working to document employee skills and knowledge, strive to cross train employees to effectively utilize resources
- Ability to capture/analyze data regarding productivity- understand through observations the causes for high, low and stagnant productivity
- Understand work requirements and direct resources appropriately with the ability to generate, and submit reports on performance and progress
- Ability to have positive interactions with all subordinates, peers, other departments/shifts, and members of management team
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year university
- 3-5 years of operations management experience in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of distribution and supply chain processes with work experience in a leadership role
- Personal computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AS400, MRP systems, etc)
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus