REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Warehouse Supervisor will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for managing, developing, and coaching employees while driving operational efficiency within their respective functional area(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets and achieves performance standards with regards to safety, productivity, and quality.
- Develops a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Support, communicate, implement, sustain, and consistently enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Build and sustain positive morale and attitudes among all reporting associates, while holding team members accountable.
- Ability to set daily/weekly/monthly goals, communicating them effectively to associates.
- Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities and formulating schedules.
- Conduct annual performance reviews on all direct reports.
- Keep accurate timekeeping in software systems.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate shift activities.
- Train production associates on the job to perform up to safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping standards.
- Document employee skills and knowledge.
- Cross train employees to effectively utilize resources.
- Ability to capture/analyze data regarding productivity- understanding through observations the causes for high, low, and stagnant productivity.
- Understand work requirements and direct resources appropriately.
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year university.
- 3-5 years of operations management experience in a similar industry.
- Working knowledge of distribution and supply chain processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Proven work experience in a leadership role.
- Personal computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AS400, MRP systems, etc…).
- Strong work ethic- self-motivated and results driven.