Warehousing Projects Support (Internship)
Open location, Location free
Poland-open location (Wrocław, Oława, Siewierz) - temporary contract 6 months
Make making iconic brands better and smarter.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Activate “technical” solution (SLIP SHEET) in ocean flow + scouting the Logistics Market to find solutions which may be applied between Electrolux and OEM suppliers in order to improve all aspects related to container flow.
Represent Warehousing community in other cross-functional projects.
You will focus on:
- Optimize unloading processes in Electrolux European Warehouses,
- Increase number of slots for containers,
- Avoid/reduce demurrage & detention costs,
- Create WIN-WIN scenarios between Electrolux & OEM suppliers (optimize loading process on supplier side)
You can learn:
• How to interact with different stakeholders (top management/international/ customers/suppliers, OEM suppliers)
• How to deal with different inputs/targets/needs
• How to develop a strategic plan
• Management/identification of a clear priority list
• Bachelor/Master degree Supply Chain/Logistics or Project Management area
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Fluent English
• Analytical skills and mindset
• Project management or Lean tools will be an advantage
• Availability: 30 hours/week (6x5), 120 hours/month
What Electrolux offer?
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Exciting 6 months of learning and development during the paid internships
• Opportunity to learn from experts and to gain best professional experience
• Coffee for free, lunch subsidies.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.