Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for locating, scheduling, and ensuring service events take place for our consumers in a reasonable timeframe. The primary goal is to provide the consumer and customer with an effortless experience. The position requires a results-driven, fast-paced individual who can drive best in class customer service by exceeding consumer and customer expectations. Within this role, the individual will work collaboratively with the Warranty Teams, Field Service Team, and our Customer Engagement Center.
- Ensure beginning to end resolution of all assigned service escalation files for North America Warranty through SAP and ServicePower.
- Responsible for achieving KPI of 40 service escalation files per day, a replacement rate KPI, and cycle time KPI of 48 hours.
- Research the consumer history to gain understanding of service history and use as a foundation for making decisions on resolution.
- Make outbound calls to the independent service network to secure service appointments for consumers.
- Provide daily reporting to supervisor on final resolution on service escalations worked.
- Maintain a strong relationship with our service delivery network.
- Utilize all available search options to prevent product replacements.
- Monitor service call dispatches to ensure consumer service resolution on escalations.
- Make outbound calls to consumers when a resolution is reached, to discuss the resolution and confirm satisfaction with the consumer.
- Communicate information on policies and procedures to service delivery network and consumers surrounding warranty coverage.
- Communicate servicer trends to leadership team to decrease service coverage and capacity gaps.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Always maintain a professional and positive demeanor.
- High School Degree, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience including background in customer service.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Ability to determine and communicate alternate solutions to meet VIP Dealer/Consumer expectations.
- Maintains an open mind and has a strong comfort level with change.
- Accountable, dependable, and punctual.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task.