Warranty Operations Coordinator 3
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for taking in-bound phone calls and emails from the Independent Service network regarding questions they have about their warranty and extended service contract claims. In this role, the candidate will make decisions based on policy, procedures, and data; to either pay, adjust, or reject a claim. This position is also responsible for identifying suspected fraud and financial irregularities in claims processing. The ideal candidate should be a results-driven, fast paced individual who will drive effortless customer service by supporting the Market Managers, national servicer accounts, and parts distributors.
- Investigate trends and surface issues.
- Identify problems and collaboratively work with specific individuals to resolve issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve service provider billing issues utilizing ServicePower and SAP.
- Review the payment of claims for accuracy.
- Document results of service calls into ServicePower.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Ensure that risks are appropriately identified and managed.
- Promote teamwork and positive interaction, both internally and externally.
- Provide effortless customer service to Market Managers, key servicers, and parts distributors.
- Recommend system enhancements and logic changes.
- Maintain multiple email queues.
- Assist colleagues in maintaining a designated answer rate and shared inboxes cycle time.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-year experience with claim adjustments preferred
- 3 years customer service experience
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to apply analytical and decision-making skills
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations and de-escalate situations