Warranty Operations Level 2 - EBS Back Office
Consumer & Customer Care
position supports operations by monitoring the end to end workflow of the EBS technicians,
and handling customer/consumer requests. Other duties Include relaying work
order and messages, communicating with technicians, addressing consumer
questions, and maintaining records of service requests. The idea candidate
should be able to work under pressure, have a thorough knowledge of company
operations, pay attention to details, solve problems, and work in a team
environment. This position may require weekend work. Work hours may include shifts extending as
late as 7pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a communication liaison by answer incoming phone calls from technicians on the road
- Cultivate strong relationships with technicians and consumers to reduce impact of schedule changes
- Have an operational understanding of the routing functions to support the technicians and routers when needed
- Ensure beginning to end resolution of all assigned work orders for Electrolux Branded Service in SAP Portal and ServicePower.
- Monitor Incomplete, Open and Completed work orders in SAP Portal to ensure consumer service resolution by Electrolux Branded Service.
- Review work orders for accurate financial and operating information
- Responsible for monitoring invoice requests, part delays/orders and refunds for consumers
- Sustain key performance indicators around paid claim cycle time and completed work orders
- Order parts as needed for special field requests
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience including background in customer service or claims management
- 1+ years of people leadership experience, preferred
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take ownership of escalated issues to provide immediate resolution
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
- Must maintain a high level of knowledge in Electrolux products, processes and systems
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems and processes
- Maintains an open mind and has a strong comfort level with change
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position requires frequent communication with internal and external customers. This position also requires the employee to communicate with management on a frequent basis.