Warranty Replacement Coordinator 2 - VIP Dealer
Consumer & Customer Care
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Our growing manufacturing company is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a VIP Dealer Coordinator on the Dealer Support team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can research and validate data from multiple sources to create and offer a timely effortless resolution to our dealers and consumers. The ideal candidate will have an unwavering commitment to customer service, excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to build productive relationships, and win customer loyalty. This position requires a combination of speed, quality, knowledge, and engagement, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Receive/sort/review incoming information such as but not limited to email, mail, serial tags, warranty cards, service claims, model, dealer, and customer information.
- Use the information received from the customer to assist with processing their request within set KPI.
- Keep records of customer/dealer interactions and transactions, recording all details and actions taken according to standard operating procedures specific to VIP Dealer / Dealer Support.
- Confer with dealers, consumers, and internal partners across phone, email, mail towards providing an effortless resolution.
- Consistently meet or exceed key performance indicators as determined by supervisor.
- Generate return authorization forms, process part orders, and service requests as necessary.
- Review service notes for dealer specific product replacement request or determine if additional service is required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience including background in customer service or claims management.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools, ServicePower, and SAP/CRM.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as SAP/CRM, SAP/ECC, REX, and ServicePower.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, willingness to learn, coachable, adaptable.
- High ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing as well as transfer knowledge in the training of others.