Website Software Developer
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be an integral part of investigating and implementing innovative new features and create engaging digital user experiences in conjunction with creative agencies and in-house stakeholders. You will be enthusiastic, a creative problem solver with strong web development skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing Marketing Technology team. You will be part of a collaborative team supporting our internal Digital Marketing team and will actively work with our agency partners and vendors. You will help to support existing e-commerce operations, troubleshooting and managing break/fix incidents.
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach to creatively solve problems
- Develop .NET solutions within the EpiServer framework
- Leverage EpiServer and 3rd party tools to enable real-time personalization
- Assist the Digital Content team with advanced EpiServer CMS configuration and content model execution
- Support team with special projects and presentations as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- Experience with Git, version control and working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with EpiServer (EpiServer developer certification a plus)
- Experience and understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles and relational database concepts
- Experience integrating third party solutions through Web Services and messaging frameworks with working knowledge of IIS and setting up local sites