Your role is to play a key leadership role, providing proactive financial leadership to the Vice President, Wellbeing Product Line and the leadership team, enabling the Product Line to deliver profitable growth through insightful analysis, pro-active decision-making support and action focused performance measurement.
You will be a member in the Product Line Wellbeing leadership team as well the Finance Leadership Team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Lead the Strategic Planning process for the Product Line
- To support development of the strategic plan and the linked Product Line generation plan with aggressive but realistic share, revenue and costs targets
- Drive the Product Line Profit and Loss target-setting for revenue (price, volume, mix), cost elements as well as Capex
- Work closely with the Finance teams in Group functions, Industrial Operations, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Pricing to ensure best financial information flow and delivery of the targets for the different lines in the P&L
Optimize business performance
- Take prompt actions and drive changes aimed at constant and consistent optimization of performance
- Increase profitability by improving the Product Life Cycle revenue management through better financial analysis
- With the Head of PL, champion the right internal controls attitude within the PL teams
- Provide leadership as regards product Capex, including preparation, follow up & follow through
- Provide support to Global Product Boards
- Drive portfolio analysis and execution to ensure right balance of product category profitability
- Reporting and follow-up on key PL financials through budget and seasonal target variance analysis
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis aimed at improving business performance to both Product Line head and the PL team
- Support the PL management team in driving continuous range optimization in terms of profitability, revenue and complexity
- Highly energetic, ambitious leader who can lead others and self with a strong focus on delivering results
- Openness with customer focus
- Strong cross-collaborator with good networking skills
- Highly agile and adaptable with strong business acumen. Experience in home appliances industry is not an absolute prerequisite, but preferable.
- Good level of financial technical understanding
- Able to display an attitude of continuous improvement in all areas of the business.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Maturity, professionalism and high level of discretion is required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with ability to interact with Senior Leadership
- Ability to manage, lead and develop people, build strong team and talent pipeline in a culturally diverse environment and is able to motivate and lead changes.
- High integrity, honesty and morale.
Who You Are
- Master degree economics, business management, finance
- Minimum of 10 years of business experience with Sales and Product Line Controlling, having worked in a truly international environment
- Solid experience in financial performance target setting, monitoring, and investment controlling.
- Proven track record in project management
- Solid command of English; Asia/Middle east languages would be an added advantage
- Strong Financial accounting & reporting, Planning & Forecasting, Macroeconomics, Risk management & governance, Business process improvement
- A pragmatic business approach and highly adaptable to change
- Able to see big picture and work on strategic level
- A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations
- A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly
- Change Champion, Strong influencing skills
- A true team player that however can stand up to the team when required.