Wellbeing Marketing Manager Iberia
Wellbeing Marketing Manager Iberia
Electrolux Appliances located in Madrid, is looking for a Marketing manager who will be responsible for the creation and realization of the communication and promotional activities for the Electrolux Major Appliances product ranges in Iberia and will report to the to the Marketing Director Iberia.
Our brands have great stories to tell. Long and unique heritages. A reputation for quality and innovation. An evolving story that goes beyond function to evoke feelings: everything we do is about shaping living for the better. In our book, that is all about creating experiences that enhance taste, improve care and enhance wellbeing, day in, day out. It is a great story and it requires great people to tell it.
• To define the communication strategies for the AEG brand and the single product categories with a digital and instore focus specially.
• To be responsible for adaptation, development and execution of a local activation plan, to execute on 360 brand activation activities;
• To coordinate the other functions involved (Product marketing, Trade marketing, digital) for the implementation of the defined activities and to ensure all communications are aligned with the overall strategy and brand expression;
• Turn product marketing concepts into reasons to believe and unique selling propositions based on Jobs to be Done together with Product Line Wellbeing
• To create specific promotional activities, trade and sales presentations.
• To do Sales and campaign reports analysis.
• Present to trade and to sales internally. Drive trade and sales engagement for AEG Wellbeing
Who you are:
• Good listener and Strong communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal;
• Results-driven with very strong analytical skills
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding and you are able to evaluate risks and opportunities in a professional manner;
• Project management and multi-tasking. You are a good at brand and marketing management with strong understanding of 360 consumer marketing and digital media.
Education & experience
• Academic degree in Marketing and/or Economical field
• 5-10 years of experience in a similarly complex, in multifunctional teams, retail/digital market activation and consumer communication.
• Experience from a consumer driven industry or company
• Experience from driving preference and consideration levels and driving proven sell out concepts
• Experience across Brand development, market analysis, consumer insight, ranging is highly preferred;
• Experience in Digital Marketing and instore
• Able to work in complex organizations with various stakeholders both at national and international level;
• Fluent English (Portuguese will be a plus)
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.