Wellbeing Product Manager, NEA Lead
Product Manager for Wellbeing products supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. You contribute to effective launch execution and consistent ranging in North East Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HongKong) partnering with country Wellbeing Product managers and Business Area Wellbeing Product Team. You will be a part of the North East Asia Leadership team.
A Typical Day
- Looking for an experienced, strategic and result-driven Product Line manager, who will be in charge of product marketing for Wellbeing products, leading PL managers. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the profitable business growth in both short and long term perspective by developing and implementing the marketing strategy for product line, to deliver the business goal, to meet the target consumer needs and to develop the categories in North East Asia Market (Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, HongKong).
- The successful candidate will be someone with extensive product marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of Korea and North East Asia market and channels, based on strong leadership & ownership. Should be passionate, agile with strong market insights, strategic, outstanding at operational executions, and with strong leadership. Understanding of North East Asia market is preferred.
- Drive the business for the product categories to achieve the business goal and P&L target and to gain market share.
- Own the local product roadmap, developing categories & product range and exploring new business opportunities.
: product launches, product life cycle management, and strategic initiatives to deliver the business goal.
- Ensure a sustainable portfolio ranging with profitable growth plan.
- Achieve the business target and product positioning goal of product categories through solid strategies and thorough execution.
- Secure mid/long term product portfolio to fulfill local requirements and fill the gap of product portfolio to deliver the company business objectives.
- Develop/manage mid/long term product portfolio, overall product life cycle, product positioning, and new product launch, based on market analysis, sales trend, competition landscape, and brand positioning strategy, working closely with internal teams such as sales, trade marketing, marketing communication, finance, tech & quality, logistics, and regional portfolio team
- Responsible for short-term and long-term planning, P&L projection, financial forecast, budgeting, and resource planning.
- Identify local market opportunities based on consumer/market insights and sales trends for future product development opportunities.
- Provide solid inputs to Regional Product Team, to develop the product roadmap - Strong validation of business case based on market analysis, competitive analysis, and P&L projection.
- Understand channel needs working closely with sales, to develop the channel offering and store promotion together with sales.
- Develop and implement holistic product strategies, including by-channel offering strategies and pricing strategies, working closely with regional/global teams, local sales, and other related teams.
- Develop product messaging in line with global/local strategy that address consumer need effectively, to maximizing awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Plan and Perform activities with team, such as product pricing, product strategy and analysis, product positioning to customers & consumers, sales messaging development, competitive analysis and product differentiation among others with deep understanding on consumers’ needs, behaviors and market trends.
- Responsible to execute BTL activation - consumer promotion/campaign and in-store POS on product categories, to drive sell-out, working closely with sales, trade marketing, and marketing communication team, managing BTL budget efficiently.
- Align with marketing communication team to develop the holistic product marketing strategies and GTM.
- Drive the business, working cross-functionally with strong leadership, to deliver the business goal.
- Lead team to deliver the business objectives, developing team and team members.
- Demonstrate teamship to support team and the overall business.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experienced in product management, marketing and people management.
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· Fast learner with agility to understand the constant changing market
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable Wellbeing for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable Wellbeing that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely