Windows Security Engineer
BRING YOUR VISION TO WORK. BRING INNOVATION TO LIFE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Windows Security Enigneer to manage and administer compute resources on prem and cloud in hybrid context. The position requires to stays abreast of new and emerging technologies, provides advice as to whether and/or when such technologies should be adopted by the organization, plans the adoption of assorted technologies, and ensures the proper integration of new technologies into existing systems and procedures.
The role is essential for the modernization of the Data Center services provided across Electrolux, aligning the delivery with other Data Centers residing in various Business areas. The role will be part of Cloud & Hosting leadership team, ensuring consistent delivery and development of services between cloud and on-prem solutions.
Your main tasks:
· Monitor and defend attacks using security technologies that include advanced anti-malware solutions and detection solutions
· Participate and advise in Security Incident response investigations
· Support Anti-Malware and Endpoint technology and support deployments
· Respond to alerts, events and incidents per our specified procedures and policies
· Coordinate, execute and track mitigation and remediation activities
· Conduct Blue Team exercises that enable us to evaluate and improve processes related to threat detection, incident response, patching and remediation.
· Maintain centralized patching and vulnerability management solutions to ensure endpoints are compliant with security guidelines
· Perform daily operational work that includes resolving or escalating security events and incidents, firewall rule reviews and other security tasks.
· Support in Windows Server configuration compliance controls and audits
· The candidate is expected to hold a university degree in IT and have at least 5 years previous experience System Administration experience on Virtualization platform, Windows OS plus 2 or more years experiences working in MS Azure and / or AWS in managing Compute resources in a hybrid cloud environment.
· Strong teamwork skills and attention to details. Mature sense of urgency, ownership and problem-solving attitude to deliver results accurately and timely in a dynamic work environment.
· Solid understanding of general datacenter infrastructure and technologies for server equipment on Hybrid context.
· Solid experience on security, patching, networking and virtualization technologies, advanced knowledge and experience with Active Directory and related components (DNS, DHCP, WINS, LDAP, Security) in large scale Enterprise solutions.
· Advanced knowledge with End Point Protection (Defender / SCEP / Symantec).
· Experience in Blue Team activities for Windows environments.
· Excellent understanding of high availability systems, infrastructure operations and application operations, knowledge on MS System Center family usage.
· Self-motivated able to take responsibilities, ability to work under pressure and meets deadlines.
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken, ability to travel for training, conferences or business locations, participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation
This is what Stefan Fabi, DCS Team Leader Windows, says:
In a world where everything can change suddenly it is absolutely important to show also a way of open, fast and agile working style making the future better for everyone. In my role as Wintel team leader in the Cloud & Hosting organization I am working together with multi-national technologies team all over the world to deliver reliable infrastructure services for a largescale global organization. I am a very dedicated worker, open minded and always available for the team. I encourage and support my team permanently to achieve and deliver the best in class operational services. My work passion is “Do what you love, Love what you do.”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: