Wire Harness Development Engineer
This position is going to be part of the Global Electromechanical Organization (ELTO),
R&D Food Preparation.
- International - You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world
- Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Structured - You are used to handling multiple projects at the same time
- Design the connection diagram for our appliances, as the base for the harness creation
- Design of new harness modules, by using standard CAD Program (e.g E3-Zuken, Catia, …)
- Prepare information for BOM creation (ANC-allocation; PNC-Design-BOM)
- To ensure, that all requirements (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, environmental impact, safety, …) are taken into account during the development phase
- Sample building during the development process (in alignment with the supplier) – One offs as non-functional for routing development purposes, or functional for preliminary functionality review. Test harnesses are expected to be built by harness suppliers.
- Provide technical support to the factories to reduce the reduction of re-work, improve productivity (where applicable)
- Understanding of root cause analysis for mechanical and electrical aspects of wire harnesses and surrounding components. 8D, Fishbone Diagrams, Boundaries Diagrams awareness and/or willingness to utilize/learn.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education background
- Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing and assembly principle
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Awareness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- Product knowledge of Cooking Products