Workforce & Organizational Data Administrator
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Workforce and Organization Management Administrator is responsible for a variety of record keeping activities to maintain the integrity of the Company’s organizational structure and related data. Duties include updating and maintaining the structure and hierarchies as the organization changes and monitoring, identifying, and resolving data issues impacting multiple HRIS systems (local, regional, & global).
- Maintain the accuracy of the organization and related core data (divisional structure, job architecture and reporting relationships).
- Manage the integrity of the organizational data and financial cost center relationships.
- Create and maintain organizational units in accordance with business requirements.
- Identify and facilitate improvement to data management processes.
- Provide guidance and training to business partners and the HR community as needed.
- Perform continuous audits to ensure data integrity and collaborate with data owner(s) and partners to update.
- Provide guidance and advice to HR Business Partners relating to restructures, from a data and HRIS management perspective.
- Assist with special projects when needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Bilingual -English and Spanish with Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with HR data bases
- Ability to accomplish results within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
- Reliable and strong worth ethic.
- Ability to reason through data findings and use good judgment in making recommendations with minimal guidance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to determine priorities and organize work.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.